Our broad service offering revolves around the following product categories:
- Office systems and freestanding furniture
- Floor-to-ceiling wall systems
- Laboratory furniture
- Trading desks
- Hospitality and retail FF&E
- Fixed seating
- High-density filing systems
- Library shelving
From consolidating orders in our 150,000 square foot headquarters to pre-assembly, cleaning, and staged deliveries, we can handle any size project your business requires.
- Contract office furniture installation
- Receiving and shipping
- Order consolidation and distribution
- Demountable wall installation
- Long-term storage
- Fixed-seating and table installation
- Asset management/bar-coding
- Miscellaneous specialty installations (trading floors, hotel/retail FF&E, artwork, signage, etc.)
- Wood casegoods touchup and repair
- Furniture cleaning
- Furniture dismantle and disposal
Flexibility and experience.
- Colonial takes pride in making relocations, add-ons and changes seamless and successful.
- As your service partner, our goal is minimize disruption to your daily business operations.
- Our flexible scheduling and attention to detail allows for quick and accurate turnaround time.
- Our professional installers are trained and experienced on all the major brands of modular systems furniture and skilled in safe and efficient work methods.
Receiving and Delivery
Reliable and insured transportation
- Colonial has a fully staffed facility to receive and redistribute product to meet established timelines.
- With 32 loading docks, a drive-in ramp and 150,000 sq. ft. of secure, insured warehouse space, we are fully equipped to meet receiving and delivery needs.
- We will open and inspect furniture prior to delivery upon client request.
- At Colonial, we maintain our own fleet of trucks and vans so we are able to provide prompt delivery.
Accurate and timely Set-up
- Colonial will properly and efficiently install your furniture to meet exacting requirements.
- Working directly with in-house designers and facility managers, we will assist you in planning your installations by phasing large projects.
- Our trained furniture installers work cooperatively with your staff and other service providers such as data and electrical contractors to minimize disruptions to your office environment.
Store, Manage and utilize your office inventory
- Colonial Systems provides a secure, climate controlled facility which is supervised by a qualified warehouse manager for storing and managing your assets.
- Computerized Inventory tracking is available through our Snap Tracker link.
- Interim warehousing is available when installation projects are delayed.
- Inventory can be pulled from stock or added to with pick-up and delivery provided by Colonial Systems.